Work With Me
I’m a Registered Dietitian and Board Certified Specialist in Sports Dietetics. I love helping people reach their health and fitness goals. If you’re interested in working with me to develop a nutrition plan that meets your individual lifestyle and needs, please feel free to contact me to discuss your goals and available coaching options. Getting on the right path to health isn’t always easy, but you don’t have to get there alone!
BodyGem® Metabolic Testing: The BodyGem® is an indirect calorimeter that accurately measures your resting metabolic rate (RMR) with a simple breath test that takes approximately 10 minutes. Translation: how many calories you need a day. Once your RMR is calculated you will receive a printout of your unique metabolic profile, which considers RMR, occupation, exercise, and sleep habits in determining your total daily calorie needs. Testing is beneficial for anyone wanting to lose weight, maintain a recent weight loss, gain muscle mass, or ensure adequate fueling during training sessions. Click here to see the available metabolic testing packages and pricing.
Red Coyote Performance Package (for all fitness levels): $115
Don’t let your food slow you down. Get a nutrition plan developed based on your individual energy needs and training/exercise schedule. You’ll work with the dietitian to address any nutrition obstacles in your current diet, and set specific nutrition goals for maximizing your health and fueling your active life.
- BodyGem metabolic test: discover your daily calorie needs using an indirect calorimeter. You’ll receive the tools necessary to track your food intake and exercise, which will ensure your body is getting the nutrition it needs.
- Body fat analysis: get an estimate of your body fat percentage with bioelectrical impedance, which is beneficial for tracking body changes over time.
- 1.5 hour initial consult: after your metabolic measurement you will leave with a plan for maximizing your energy requirements in a way that promotes good health and fuels your activity. Discuss any nutrition topics for which you would like more information, such as:
- Nutrition timing for exercise
- Healthy balanced meals
- Nutrition on the go
- 30 minute follow-up appointment: We’ll work together to assess your current energy level and evaluate progress towards your goals. Get your food log reviewed and make any necessary adjustments to your fueling plan based on your feedback.
- Package includes unlimited email access to the dietitian between appointments.
Nutrition Coaching: With so much conflicting information available on the internet and television, understanding how nutrition affects your health can be confusing. Let a registered dietitian give evidence-based nutrition advice to help you reach a healthy weight, reach your training goals, reduce your risk for developing chronic diseases, or manage your current health conditions. Follow-up appointments can be scheduled weekly or monthly to track your progress. All nutrition coaching packages include unlimited email access for any nutrition questions you may have or extra support needed between your appointments.
Pantry Makeover: Are you unsure which foods should stay in the house and which should go? Let the dietitian clean out your pantry, refrigerator, and freezer, and then go with you to the grocery store to stock up on healthy staples based on your food preferences.
Grocery Store Tour: A dietitian can help you shop for healthy foods, read food labels, and learn which ingredients to look for and avoid while keeping a budget in mind.
If you have any questions about available services or would like to set up an appointment please email me at email@example.com